UMV JK and JL Side Awning Mount Install Instructions
J30 Side Awning Mount Instructions
Parts Included in kit (2 or 4 bracket kit)
2 Bracket Kit
4 Bracket Kit
¼-20 Pan x 2.5”
¼-20 Nylock Nut, Stainless
5/16" Hard Washer
- Place the awning spacer into position pushing it flat to the back of the notch and sliding it down as far as it will go while keeping it flat on the back of the notch.
- Using a ¼” Drill bit drill the top hole.
- Insert a bolt in the top hole to hold the spacer in place, check your alignment then drill the second hole.
- Remove the spacer, clean any fiberglass dust and metal shavings out of the notch.
- Dab a little silicone around the holes.
- Apply Anti-Seize on the bolts before installing the brackets.
- Install Brackets and tighten bolts appropriately.